Human Embryology and Teratology
|Deutsch | English | FranĂ§ais||Embryo CD|
August 25, 2015: Version 3.2 runs on Windows 10 (64 Bit). However, animations only by an external media player.
August 16, 2015
: Picture 14-8 changed; Atlas stage 11 is working again; animations: the last image will be shown for 5 seconds; download and install this version: Download
June 14, 2015
: Version 3.2 runs on Windows 8.1 (64 Bit). Download
Human Embryology and Teratology - A concise course - Third edition
- Order here version 3.2 (Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10)
- Version 3.2: The program can be installed on different computers, but only one can be activated on a computer. An unactivated program runs as a demo version. The activation works only with an Internet connection!
- Version 3.2: some changes and corrections to version 3.1. Compatible with Windows XP (SP2), Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Version 3.1: identical with the third edition, but compatible with Windows XP (SP2), Vista and 7.
- The program will be downloaded. A delivery on CD is no more possible.
- This version is not published by Verlag Hans Huber.
Third edition: cannot be ordered
- Rager G. (Editor): Human Embryology and Teratology, Third edition (2008), Verlag Hans Huber, Bern, HOGREFE Verlagsgruppe, GĂ¶ttingen • Bern • Wien • Toronto • Seattle • Oxford • Prag, ISBN 978-3-456-84550-0.
- Editor: GĂĽnter Rager
- Publisher: Verlag Hans Huber, Bern, Hogrefe Verlagsgruppe
- developped by: Unit Anatomy, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
Embryo CD | Contact | PFS | Rte de Champriond 3 | CH-1700 Fribourg | Switzerland